Ethics & Compliance Learning
We understand ethical dilemmas, constant regulatory changes and overwhelming pressures make it imperative to build and sustain an effective ethics and compliance program. We’re devoted to supporting you in those efforts and addressing the risks associated with these challenges.
We build the content, training, codes of conduct, and technology at the heart of compliance programs. Our approach considers the needs and expectations of your stakeholders, regulators and employees. The result is a modern collection of compelling, customizable, measurable, purpose-built and legally accurate learning experiences that empower people to make smarter decisions when presented with scenarios they’ll experience at work.
Explore Risk Areas
Build your data privacy and protection compliance program
- Our Collection: Translated Learning Experiences on Privacy Risks, Protecting Personal Information, Access Rights, Information Security, Safeguarding Data, and more
- What’s New: Interactive GDPR, CCPA, PDPA, and LGPD Infographic
- Your Building Block: Profiled and Customizable Global Data Protection Training
Build your harassment and misconduct compliance program
- Our Collection: Translated Learning Experiences on Bias, Bullying, Diversity, Discrimination, Human Rights, Inclusion, Reporting, Respect, Retaliation, and more
- What’s New: Unconscious Biases: How They Affect Sexual Harassment training
- Your Building Block: Sexual Harassment: A Matter of Respect Training with State and Role-Based Personalization
Build your anti-bribery and anti-corruption compliance program
- Our Collection: Translated Learning Experiences on ABAC Risks, Third Parties, Public and Government Officials, FCPA, UK Bribery Act, Sapin II, and more
- What’s New: Blindspot: Anti-Corruption Gamified Mobile Trivia
- Your Building Block: Preventing Bribery and Corruption Training with Configurable Segments
Build your conflicts of interest compliance program
- Our Collection: Translated Learning Experiences on COI, Competition, Gifts, Hospitality, Hiring Family, and more
- What’s New: Ethical Tip: Giving and Receiving Gifts Video
- Your Building Block: Conflicts of Interest Training with Configurable Segment
Build your export controls and trade compliance program
- Our Collection: Translated Learning Experiences on Boycotts, Embargoes, Exports, Imports, ITAR, OFAC, and more
- What’s New: U.S. Anti-Boycott Regulations in a Global Market Training and Video
- Your Building Block: Global Trade Compliance Training with Configurable Segments
Code of Conduct
An effective Code of Conduct must go beyond simple written rules. Our personalized solutions are designed to change behavior and engage and inspire employees to live your company values on a daily basis.
Learn how we’re innovating the ways you can host, deliver, personalize, and measure the training and experiences in your ethics and compliance program to make them more valuable for your learners and more aligned with the way things operate in your organization.
Learning Content & Training
All of our training and learning content is built with responsive design, so they’ll work great on any mobile device, tablet, or computer.
Our modern, diverse approach to training content let's you include immersive simulations, gamification and shorter “micro-learning” offerings.
Profiling and Adaptive Learning
We build profiling, branching, and test-out into our content to ensure each individual in your organization receives the right training based on their location, role, responsibilities, and prior experiences.
Adaptive learning best practices allow us to take a learner down a specific path based on how they respond and react to certain situations.
Accessibility and ADA Compliance
Our goal is to build learning experiences that can be consumed by people with a diverse range of hearing, movement, sight, and cognitive ability.
Our training and learning content is compliant with WCAG 2.0 AA level accessibility standards, an internationally relevant rubric. We also satisfy US American Disabilities Act (ADA) 508 compliance.
Program Delivery and Measurement
The SAI Global Learning Management System (LMS) is multi-lingual with powerful real-time analytics, branding and customization, assignment and data management and an intuitive user interface.
It also features robust email capabilities to drive engagement and participation. It can host any E&C training you use, whether purchased from a vendor or built in-house.
SAI Global’s training is LMS agnostic, meaning you can use a third-party or in-house LMS instead of our own to deliver our learning content to your audience. We support multiple publishing models, including SCORM, xAPI, and more, to remove any barriers to your program’s success.
Connect Training to Policies
The SAI360 Integrated Risk Management cloud-based platform works hand-in-hand with our ethics and compliance training and learning content, enabling you to connect training to policies, automate processes between risk and compliance, conduct better risk assessments, and create a real-time view of compliance risk without silos.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
Our team creates more than 70 new resources every year. Refresh your program and overcome learner fatigue with our latest multi-risk and values-based ethics and compliance learning content.
Employees and managers in all industries
Boards of Directors, C-Suite, executives
US-based companies working with international clients and partners
Employees and managers in all industries
Explore our 2020 Ethics & Compliance Course Catalog
Are you ready to start planning your risk management program?
Fill out the form and we’ll contact you.
Thank you for getting in contact about our learning solutions. We have received your request and will be in touch shortly.
The SAI Global team