Environmental, Health and
Creating a proactive safety culture, elevating environmental and sustainability performance and protecting your business from operational risks, needs an effective EHS risk management solution. Our fully integrated software solution automates your EHS process with minimal overhead and cost, so you can focus on making your operations sustainable and productive.
Engage workers in managing EHS and Operational Risks with our easy-to-use mobile app
- Track incidents and accidents, hazards, inspections, audits and more with our mobile app, online and offline
- Fast data capture with speech-to-text, geo-location tracking and ability to attach photos
- Search and access critical information when you need it and where it matters
- Real-time notification of risks, alerts or urgent information sent to workers
- Complete assigned actions and key tasks anytime and anywhere
- Keep your workforce safe and well during the COVID-19 crisis and beyond
Focus on the whole picture with one configurable solution for all EHS needs
- Automate workflows to save time, reduce costs and drive operational performance
- Get up and running quickly with over 20 best practice modules built by experts
- Configure every aspect of the system to your needs using our drag and drop designer tools
- Drive accountability with automatic task assignment, system-generated notifications, reminders and escalations
Gain actionable insights with integrated business intelligence tools
- Reduce the effort in generating reports so you can do more in less time
- Consolidate all EHS data and get an aggregated view of all your key performance metrics
- Analyze data, spot trends and react quickly to elevate EHS performance
- Visualize all leading and lagging indicators with interactive dashboards
- Tools to analyze data as needed and build your own dashboards
Find out how SAI360 Risk Management software meets you where you are
Sandvik Mining & Rock Technology Switches to EHS Solution
Sandvik uses SAI Global’s EHS solution to drive improvements in the EHS culture earning them the Verdantix Innovator Award for 2018
Sandvik’s Mining & Rock Technology (SMRT) operates in an industry where risk management is vital. In 2006, Sandvik began utilizing spreadsheets to gather and evaluate EHS information, monitor performance and comply with reporting requirements.
Over time, the number of its spreadsheets exploded, and SMRT had 76 interlinked files with over one million calculations. From these spreadsheets, the company would parse the data and report different metrics to various groups around the globe.
Are you ready to start planning your risk management program?
Fill out the form and we’ll contact you.
Thank you for getting in contact. We have received your request and will be in touch shortly.
The SAI Global team