SAI360 Offers Flexible Editions for Agile GRC Deployments
Editions align with our customers' most pressing challenges and include support from dedicated client success teams.
Introducing SAI360 Platform Editions. Agile, rapidly deployed configurations of our cloud-based Governance, Risk, and Compliance software and learning solutions help you manage increasingly complex risk management responsibilities.
There’s an SAI360 Edition ready for any step in your organization’s risk management journey and program maturity. You’ll also get access to a dedicated client success team that’s committed to successful onboarding and speedy implementation, supporting your needs so you can stay on track to achieve your goals in weeks, not months.
What’s New in SAI360—January 2021
- SAI360 Essentials Edition for GRC
- SAI360 Professional Edition for GRC
- SAI360 Enterprise Edition for GRC
- Operational Resilience with SAI360
- SAI360 for EHS and Operational Risk
A best-practice approach to policy management and compliance training
- Streamline and simplify how you align policies to training
- Choose three E&C training experiences from a curated collection of risk-based options
- Stay informed and on the right path with real-time data, reports, dashboards, and dedicated onboarding and client support
- Get up and running quickly with a pre-configured cloud-based solution
Purpose-built, cost efficient SAI360 Professional Edition packages for compliance, risk, and operational resilience.
- Choose the Compliance package for a connected approach to policy management and conflicts of interest
- Choose the Risk package for a connected approach to enterprise and operational risk management and internal controls
- Choose the Operational Resilience package for a connected approach to business continuity management and vendor risk management
- Connect compliance training with five E&C training experiences, choosing from a curated collection of risk-based and values-based options aligned to each package
- Stay informed and on the right path with real-time data, reports, dashboards, business analytics tools, dedicated onboarding and client support, and annual health checks
Equip your organization for GRC program maturity with a unified and complete risk management software platform and compliance training infrastructure.
- Tap into our powerful cloud based SAI360 platform, tailored to meet your needs and achieve your GRC goals
- Select from 13 risk modules mapped to different points in your risk management journey
- Connect compliance training with curated risk-based E&C training and learning content options aligned to your unique configuration
- Stay informed and on the right path with real-time data, reports, dashboards, business analytics tools, dedicated onboarding and client support, and quarterly business reviews
Connect ongoing business continuity planning with your operational risk processes such as vendor risk management, using tools that help you better adapt in real-time and act when business disruption occurs.
- Understand major risks, controls and mitigation actions to ensure resilience of business processes, technology and supply chain
- Visualize dependencies across business processes, people, physical and digital assets
- Automate vendor onboarding, conduct risk assessments and integrate risk screening data for complete vendor risk management
- Leverage vendor Recovery Time Objectives into your business continuity recovery planning and conduct Vendor Continuity Impact Assessments
- Ensure operational resilience with crisis management tools to prepare, plan, respond and quickly recover from crisis events
- Use Emergency Mass Notification System integration to quickly respond to threats, instruct your workforce, and reduce the impact to the business.
- Mobile application saves time with easy access to plans and emergency contacts to better respond to unexpected events
Our SAI360 for EHS and Operational Risk software introduces new and improved functionality to make data more engaging and approachable for faster decision-making.
- Dashboard Maps makes data more engaging and approachable to support faster decision-making per location
- A single Dashboard Map displays a combination of records across multiple modules such as Incidents, Permit to Work, Audits, Safety Observations
- List View Visualization extends our self-service Business Intelligence (BI) capabilities by putting more power into the hands of casual users
- End-users can easily undertake ad hoc analysis by instantly transforming any list of records (List Views) into a visualization to identify trends and gain insights quickly
About SAI360 Releases
What is your release schedule?
We deliver at least two major market releases annually. You can look for those announcements around April and October. Enhancements to existing capabilities and fixes are released across applications throughout the calendar year, which you will continue to receive.
How do you name releases?
Our market releases are named based on the year of the release and the number of releases that year. This release is SAI360 2021 Release 1.
Do you provide detailed information about your releases?
Yes, detailed notes about application enhancements are provided to customers. If you are not receiving these notifications, please contact Support (firstname.lastname@example.org) or your Account Manager.