New SAI360 Helps with COVID-19 Response & Recovery
Managing business risk when it's business as unusual
2020 has presented us a new set of risks nobody was ready for. The COVID-19 pandemic has redefined what “risk-readiness” and “operational resilience” mean in the face of new, constantly evolving threats and changes. As your organization works through the stages of risk response, it’s business as unusual.
SAI360 2020 Release 2 focuses on the most helpful technology and learning content to ride this wave of uncertainty.
- Manage rapidly evolving regulatory changes and operational impacts with expanded capabilities purpose-built for healthcare organizations
- Put your pandemic plans in action with a configurable business continuity management solution that ties risk to recovery for operational resilience
- Mitigate environmental, health, safety and social risks and responsibilities with new mobile workflows and checklists
- Assess third-party resilience with COVID-19 pandemic questionnaire and dashboard
- Leverage the new curated collection of free ethics and compliance training addressing risks for remote workers
What's New in SAI360?
- Healthcare & Health Insurance
- Environmental, Health & Safety
- Business Continuity Management
- Vendor & Third-Party Risk Management
- Ethics & Compliance Learning
SAI360 for Healthcare
Anticipate regulatory changes and respond rapidly during times of crisis and business as usual.
- Cloud-based for quick deployment and remote access
- Automated regulatory content feeds from CMS, OIG, and more to receive timely alerts of new items including waivers and exemptions
- Easy and convenient intake options plus automated workflow to expedite triage and response processes for COVID-19 compliance inquiries, incidents, and issues
- Capture COVID-19 context for interim policies or exceptions. Intuitive keyword search allows quick retrieval for staff
- Powerful management reports to analyze your crisis compliance response
SAI360 for EHS
One integrated solution brings COVID-19 employee health and safety risks into focus alongside other EHS risks and Sustainability responsibilities.
- New COVID-19 workflow to report and manage cases, online and offline with Roam mobile app
- Simplified, mobile self-assessment workflow with pre-built and configurable checklists
- Sustainability Metrics Management to track sustainability performance with qualitative and quantitative metrics and interactive reports and dashboards
- Communicate performance to stakeholders and regulators, against industry standards such as GRI, CDP, and DJSI
SAI360 for Business Continuity Management
All the risk identification in the world won’t matter if you can’t recover from it. Our new BCM software connects risk and recovery making organizations more operationally resilient.
- Better visualize COVID-19 threats and understand the impact with a built-in pandemic response plan and COVID-19 dashboard
- Activate crisis management with a real-time view to execute your plan, assign tasks, track progress and communicate with your team as events unfold
- Establish a clear view of risk and continuity with one risk language, a single system of truth and by connecting risk to recovery throughout your business continuity process
- Increase end-user participation with a streamlined navigation and configurable user interface
- Support a global workforce with multi-lingual translation, compliance with local regulations and localization features
SAI360 for Vendor & Third-Party Risk Management
Our vendor risk solution and COVID-19 pandemic questionnaire will help assess the criticality and impact of your vendors, monitor third party exposures and report your program progress.
- Understand your vendors’ steps to respond and recover with a pandemic questionnaire
- Visualize how COVID-19 impacts to your vendor relationships with a 360 view of cybersecurity, financial and privacy risks
- Improve communication with a two-way conversation feature in the vendor portal
- Increase efficiency by configuring your vendor home page, assessments and rules
- Quickly assess real-time cyber, financial, credit information on third-parties with automated continuous monitoring rules and alerts
SAI360 for Ethics & Compliance Learning
To help organizations manage the pandemic’s impact on their culture and compliance programs, we’ve curated a free collection of short online training, videos, and meeting-based workshops.
- Training: “Life Safety at Work: Mental Health” focuses on strategies to recognize and relieve stress, and “Teamwork” is a pillar of a values-based Code of Conduct. “Safeguarding Company Assets” covers data privacy, misuse of company time, inaccurate reporting, fraud, and other heightened risks
- Videos: To support your training, use four videos that cover teamwork, staying healthy, being smart on social media, and avoiding data privacy and cybersecurity traps
- Meeting-based workshops: To help maintain a culture of compliance, we’ve partnered with CampbellBarr to offer three new conversational E&C toolkits
Pandemic Information Center
Resources, tools and expert business resilience strategies from SAI Global.
Learn how your peers are managing through the COVID-19 pandemic.
About SAI360 Releases
What is your release schedule?
We deliver at least two major market releases annually. You can look for those announcements around May and October. Enhancements to existing capabilities and fixes are released across applications throughout the calendar year, which you will continue to receive.
How do you name releases?
Our market releases are named based on the year of the release and the number of releases that year. This release is SAI360 2020 Release 2.
Do you provide detailed information about your releases?
Yes, detailed notes about application enhancements are provided to customers. If you are not receiving these notifications, please contact Support (email@example.com) or your Account Manager.
Where can I find information about the previous SAI360 release?
You can read about this year’s previous release, SAI360 2020 R1, here