Life Safety Learning
All employees, no matter the industry or setting, need to be able to spot warning signs of problematic behavior that may lead to workplace violence and know how to respond in a situation of extreme violence. Whether this topic is the responsibility of your ethics and compliance or HR team, we can help.
SAI Global’s Life Safety series offers a full suite of learning assets, training, and video content on domestic violence, mental health, bullying, as well as preparing for and responding to extreme violence or other incidents in the workplace. Our training courses offer a variety of instructional approaches for all types of learners spanning across all industries.
Life Safety topics include:
- Mental Health
- Domestic Violence
- Active Threats
- Real-life Simulations
Key features of the Life Safety products:
- Powerful and engaging visuals that are also respectful of the sensitive topic area
- Varied instructional approaches for all types of learners
- Complementary products that can be configured to meet every client’s needs
- Short focused experiences through full e-learning course offerings
- User-friendly and intuitive technology experience
- Advanced data analytics
Request a demo of our Life Safety E&C training:
Learn more about our Ethics and Compliance Learning solutions.