- Live webinar: Wednesday, March 3 | 10:00 – 11:00 AM ET
Join KPMG and SAI Global for a webinar that will present the key change agents in the healthcare industry driving the need for Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) or Integrated Risk Management (IRM) programs.
- Eric Parker, GRC Life Science Leader, KPMG
- Jaime Pego, Compliance, Healthcare and Life Science Leader, KPMG
- Scott Cogan, Vice President, SAI Global (Moderator)
Our speakers will share their experiences in the healthcare industry and offer established practices for healthcare organizations to assess key risks, manage regulatory changes, and make informed decisions to manage their businesses in an increasingly efficient way.
Attendees can expect to understand:
- Top considerations in the healthcare industry driving risks amongst and beyond the global pandemic
- Key benefits of a GRC program, common challenges, and practical approaches to achieving value from a program
- How to maintain an agile GRC program encompassing broader use cases, such as operational resilience, utilizing automation technology
Please register to join our webinar on March 3:
See additional resources and insights from SAI Global for managing healthcare compliance during the pandemic.
Learn more about our risk and compliance solutions for healthcare and health insurance organizations.
Or, contact us to see how SAI Global has helped organizations like yours.