- Live webinar: Tuesday, April 23, 10AM ET (2PM GMT)
- Presenters: Michael Rasmussen, The GRC Pundit and Paul Johns, CMO, SAI Global
As companies feel the pressures of the pandemic play out in real-time, the role of governance, risk and compliance (GRC) will increase in importance in leading the framework to create a flexible, resilient business that's capable of maintaining ethical, trustworthy and compliant operations.
Now more than ever, the role of the risk and compliance manager is in the spotlight. It's time to showcase the value-add of this discipline to leadership. Join us as GRC 20/20's Michael Rasmussen shares his perspective on the impact of this unprecedented crisis on GRC in a conversation with Paul Johns, our chief marketing officer. Risk management is now more closely tied to resilient business operations than ever.
During this session, we address:
- How this unprecedented crisis will fundamentally change the role of a risk manager
- Best practices for organizations and their teams to navigate this new norm
- How to plan for business resilience, bounce back, and refocus resources and investments for what may be longer-term effects of the pandemic
A brief Q&A session will follow.
Register for our webinar:
Learn how technology can help your organization streamline your risk management process with an integrated view of risk.
Or, contact us to see how SAI Global has helped organizations like yours.