Live webinar date: Thursday, August 20 at 2 PM EDT
Featured speakers: Richard Kusserow, CEO Strategic Management Services and Thomas Hermann, JD, Managing Senior Consultant with Strategic Management Services
The updated Department of Justice (DOJ) compliance guidance issued in June provides a blueprint for creating and maintaining effective compliance programs.
The core questions with the DOJ's new guidance for U.S. healthcare organizations are:
- Is your compliance program well designed?
- Is it being applied earnestly and in good faith?
- Does it work in practice?
However, the updated guidance contains a much larger set of more detailed questions, factors and tests of the supporting evidence for a program’s effectiveness. Do you know how your program measures up?
Join healthcare compliance experts Richard Kusserow, CEO, and Thomas Hermann, JD, Managing Senior Consultant at Strategic Management Services as they review the guidance and provide best practices for achieving an effective compliance program.
The discussion will include:
- Review the evolution of DOJ compliance guidance
- Highlights of the key features of the revised guidelines
- Identify factors that are most challenging for compliance officers
- Discuss how to meet the guidance challenges
- Other important developments relating to corporate compliance programs
The 60 minutes of expert presentation includes time for individual questions and any if time runs out on answering questions, the answers will be sent out later
This education activity has been submitted to the Compliance Certification Board (CCB®) and is currently pending their review for approval of CCB CEUs.
Please register to join our webinar on August 20:
See additional resources and insights from SAI Global for managing healthcare compliance during the pandemic.
Learn more about our risk and compliance solutions for healthcare and health insurance organizations.
Or, contact us to see how SAI Global has helped organizations like yours.