- Webinar Date: Tuesday, October 27
- Time: 3:30 – 4:30 PM ET
Practical strategies and real-world examples of how to measure culture, ethical behavior, and compliance program effectiveness. How to use benchmarking to gather actionable insights into compliance program strengths and weaknesses, make improvements, and identify potential risks. Operationalizing ethics and compliance in your organization by making it more accessible, relatable, and real.
In this webinar featuring three experienced in-house E&C professionals, we'll:
- Define what "culture" and "effectiveness" mean in an ethics and compliance program
- Discuss the benefits and regulatory drivers behind a more robust approach to measurement
- Share practical strategies and real-world examples of how to measure culture, ethical behavior, and program effectiveness
- Review how you can use benchmarking and surveys to collect actionable insights and data on your compliance program's strengths, weaknesses, and potential risks
- Reflect on experiences and initiatives to operationalize compliance programs and embed E&C in your culture using a variety of tactics
- Caroline McMichen, Principal, McMichen Consulting; Advisor, SAI Global
- Junna Ro, VP, Chief Ethics & Compliance Officer, and Associate General Counsel, CSAA Insurance Group, a AAA Insurer
- Luis Canuto, Deputy Group Compliance Officer, Schindler Elevator Corporation
To join us, register below:
Visit our Pandemic Information Center, which includes reading materials, podcasts, and other best-practice guidance around managing business continuity, compliance, risk management, compliance, and workforce health and safety amid the coronavirus pandemic.
Learn more about our Ethics and Compliance Learning.
Or, contact us to see how SAI Global has helped organizations like yours.