Over the past year, analysts have explored numerous vendors and provided their take on IT Vendor Risk Management (IT VRM) software and tools. The industry continues to increase in complexity, and now, amid the COVID-19 pandemic, additional considerations are necessary when partnering with an IT VRM tool provider.
So, you’ve downloaded analyst studies. Now what? Our experts take you on a no-frills review of analyst findings across the board and provide valuable insight into the methodology and findings.
Registrants can expect to hear from experts about:
- Pros and cons to IT VRM tools and how to identify them in an analyst study
- How to decide which vendor risk tool is right for your third-party risk program
- Communicating IT VRM analyst research findings to executive management and the board
- Next steps after implementation – assessment questionnaires, reviewing software vendors outside of your current implementation, measuring ROI and more
SAI Global Once Again Named a 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader
for IT Vendor Risk Management Tools
- John Ambra, VP Product – VRM, SAI Global
- Carlos Souza, Director, Product Management – VRM, SAI Global
- Paul Johns, EVP & CMO, SAI Global
Register to join our webinar on Sept. 15:
Hear more on VRM from Paul Johns who leads timely discussions with industry expert Michael Rasmussen in these on-demand webinars:
- Risk and Compliance Pros: Distinguish Your Role in Uncertain Times
- Securing Third-Party Risk during COVID-19
SAI Global is recognized as a Leader in Gartner's 2019 and 2020 Magic Quadrants for IT Vendor Risk Management Tools.
Visit our pandemic information center, which includes reading materials, podcasts, videos and best-practice guidance around managing business continuity, compliance, workforce safety and health, and risk management amid the coronavirus pandemic.
Or, contact us to see how SAI Global has helped organizations like yours.