GRC Supper Club Episode 2: Thursday, May 28, 6 PM BST / 7 PM CEST / 1PM ET
SAI Global is a proud sponsor of the second episode of the virtual GRC Supper Club. This global peer group network collectively drives GRC thought leadership, while also breaking down silos and building cross-industry relationships.
In this second episode of the COVID-19 trilogy, the group will discuss “Will companies start to embrace the ‘Zoom’ work culture and how will this impact their risk environment?”
This virtual GRC networking event will feature a panel of renowned subject matter experts (SME’s) to help guide the conversation including:
- Stelios Valtzis – CISO, SaarGummi Group
- Chris Philips – CEO of The International Protect and Prepare Security Office (IPPSO)
- Sean Freidlin – Director of Ethics & Compliance Learning, SAI Global
Register now to join us for this interactive discussion and for the opportunity to network with like-minded professionals over virtual dinner and drinks.
- 6:00 PM – Welcome and introduction by Lee Edge
- 6:05 PM – TBC
- 6:15 PM – Short Q&A / Poll results
- 6:20 PM – Chris Philips
- 6:30 PM – Short Q&A / Poll results
- 6:35 PM – Sean Freidlin
- 6:45 PM – Short Q&A / Poll results
- 6:50 PM – Panel Discussion
- 7:00 PM - Close
Register for the next event in this series
GRC Supper Club Episode 3: Does the path to greater resilience require a combination of increased regulatory compliance & trusted technology?
11 Jun 6PM BST | 7PM CEST | 1PM ET
Missed episode 1? Catch up now
GRC Supper Club Episode 1: Will COVID-19 lead to a reframing of Operational Resilience in the boardroom?