GRC Supper Club, Episode 3: Thursday, June 11 at 6 PM BST / 7 PM CEST / 1PM ET
SAI Global is a proud sponsor of the third episode of the ‘virtual’ GRC Supper Club. This global peer group network collectively drives GRC thought leadership, while also breaking down silos and building cross-industry relationships.
In this third episode of the COVID-19 trilogy, the group will discuss “Does the path to greater resilience require a combination of increased regulatory compliance & trusted technology?”
The event will feature a panel of renowned subject matter experts (SMEs) to help guide the conversation including:
- Georgious Samakovitis – University of Greenwich, Principal Lecturer in Artificial Intelligence
- Nicola Anderson – Strategic Development Director FinTech Scotland
- More presenters to come
Register now to join us for this interactive discussion and for the opportunity to network with like-minded professionals over virtual dinner and drinks.
- 6:00 PM – Welcome and introduction by Lee Edge
- 6:05 PM – TBC
- 6:15 PM – Short Q&A / Poll results
- 6:20 PM – Georgios Samakovitis
- 6:30 PM – Short Q&A / Poll results
- 6:35 PM – Nicola Anderson
- 6:45 PM – Short Q&A / Poll results
- 6:50 PM – Panel Discussion
- 7:00 PM - Close
Missed the previous episodes? Catch up now
GRC Supper Club Episode 1: Will Covid-19 lead to a reframing of Operational Resilience in the boardroom?
GRC Supper Club Episode 2 | Will companies start to embrace the ‘Zoom’ work culture and how will this impact their risk environment?