- Webinar: Wednesday, April 22 at 2 PM ET (4 PM GMT)
- Presenter: James Green, Director of Risk and Advisory Services at SAI Global
- Hosted by Disaster Recovery Journal (DRJ): Register now
Business continuity management (BCM) has evolved into a more recognized and critical team that helps organizations stay resilient – and now they face the ultimate test, a global pandemic.
SAI Global recently conducted BCM Trends and Challenges 2020, a worldwide study of business continuity professionals. The survey focused on better understanding the recent changes as well as what’s in store for the future of the business continuity industry.
Please join us for a webinar on April 22 at 2:00 PM ET as James Green, Director, Risk and Advisory Services, reviews the findings of the study as well as what they mean for practitioners. We’ll also focus on what the findings mean in context of the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
During this session, we will reveal the survey results and how they have evolved during the coronavirus pandemic. Topics include:
- How organizations are combining business continuity and risk
- How to get – and keep – the attention of senior-level management
- How other organizations are moving beyond checking the due diligence box of having “a plan in place”
For the full results of the survey and detailed report, be sure to attend this webinar, packed with insights you can use to help grow your program.
Learn more about our business continuity planning and management solutions.
Or, contact us to see how SAI Global has helped organizations like yours.