When: Thursday, Jan. 30, 11 AM to 12:15 PM ET
Presenters: Sean Salvas, VP of Business Development at RegScan and Christine Adeline, Director of Product, EHS Risk at SAI Global
The global regulatory environment is constantly changing and becoming more complex. The pressures on stakeholders are increasing significantly and the penalties and fines associated with non-compliance are getting tougher. Tracking obligations and compliance status is time-consuming and difficult. Consequently, EHS professionals are spending less time on improving EHS programs and culture.
During this session, we will discuss:
- The steps needed to successfully design and implement regulatory compliance programs
- Managing and monitoring global libraries of EHS regulatory requirements, and
- The digital options available to automate business processes and simplify compliance for the operational EHS teams
Attendees will gain:
- An understanding of the key steps in establishing a robust compliance program and assistance that RegScan can provide globally
- An appreciation of the advantages of a fully integrated EHS solution and how SAI360 can assist with automating compliance workflows
Join this upcoming webinar and discover how to automate, innovate and elevate the performance of your EHS program. Effectively achieve compliance and keep moving towards operational excellence.
Sean Salvas, VP of Business Development at RegScan
Christine Adeline, Director of Product, EHS Risk at SAI Global
Learn more about our EHS Solutions.
Or, request a demo to see how SAI Global has helped organizations like yours.