HACCP Systems are business critical and more often than not, demanded by regulators. HACCP is the cornerstone of a food safety management plan. There are many cautionary tales in the news of late that highlight the consequences of a failed HACCP system. Its value is widely known among the food industry, however, the reality is that it’s often underutilized.
Dr. Bob Strong, Senior Consultant for SAI Global, presents:
- Hazard Analysis challenges – how to make it easier
- Where can I get information?
- Severity and Probability
- Prevent, Eliminate or Control – what is best?
- How can I maximize my Supplier relationships?
- What works and what does not work well