How is your organization’s ethics and compliance program doing in these unusual circumstances?
The best ethics and compliance programs are built on good planning, communication and flexibility. As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to test our cultures, risk profiles, regulatory obligations, compliance with basic guidance, and mental and physical wellness, our ability to adapt is also being put to the test.
In a one-hour roundtable discussion and Q&A, SAI Global’s E&C team discuss our own experiences through the pandemic so far, what we’ve heard and seen from our customers and community around the world. The team also discusses useful trends and data we’ve found to help inform some of our decisions about what to do next. (This webinar took place on May 27, 2020.)
Featured speakers from SAI Global:
- Rebecca Turco, SVP of Learning
- Steffi Prange, EMEA Business Development Manager
- Charles Freericks, Learning Designer
- Kari Marcum, Senior Director, Strategic Accounts
- Jon Bricker, U.S. Director of Business Development
The agenda includes:
- Global perspectives on the pandemic and its impact
- Helpful strategies we’ve seen from our community
- Insights from our 2020 E&C Program Benchmark report
- Interactive polling and Q&A with our audience
The Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® has approved this event for up to 1.5 CCB CEUs. A non-live certificate will be sent in a follow-up email.
Please register to watch the recorded webinar discussion:
Visit our Pandemic Information Center, which includes reading materials, podcasts, videos and other best-practice guidance around managing business continuity, risk management, ethics and compliance, and workforce health and safety amid the coronavirus pandemic.
Learn more about our Ethics and Compliance Learning.
Or, contact us to see how SAI Global has helped organizations like yours.