The remit of Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) organizations has progressed from preventing physical injuries and accidents to ensuring the overall well-being of individuals – including psychological injuries and mental health. Modern organizations have a duty of care to not only protect employees but to also focus on keeping them healthy and safe.
In this presentation, SAI Global uncovers how technology and data can be used to proactively keep workers safe, well, and productive by increasing employee engagement on wider health and safety matters and empowering employees to speak up. This includes:
- Technology for advanced and proactive safety management
- Creating a Health & Safety culture that focuses on the whole human, with learning content to educate employees
- Leveraging data for immediate insights and hot spots for remediation
Listen to Christine Adeline, Director of EHS Products at SAI Global, to gain insights into improving your Health & Safety risk management with technology and data.
Attendees will benefit from:
- An understanding of how technology can assist with Health and Safety Management, including Mental Health
- Short demos and videos of technology available from SAI Global
- A high-level overview of future technology innovations
Learn more about our EHS solutions.
Or, request a demo to see how SAI Global has helped organizations like yours create a safer workplace.