GRC Supper Club Episode 2: Thursday, May 28
SAI Global is a proud sponsor of the second episode of the virtual GRC Supper Club. This global peer group network collectively drives GRC thought leadership, while also breaking down silos and building cross-industry relationships.
In this second episode of the COVID-19 trilogy, the group discusses: “Will companies start to embrace the ‘Zoom’ work culture and how will this impact their risk environment?”
This virtual GRC networking event will feature a panel of renowned subject matter experts (SME’s) to help guide the conversation including:
- Stelios Valtzis – CISO, SaarGummi Group
- Chris Philips – CEO of The International Protect and Prepare Security Office (IPPSO)
- Sean Freidlin – Director of Ethics & Compliance Learning, SAI Global
Please register to watch this webinar on-demand:
Replay additional webinars from the GRC Supper Club series:
- Episode 1: Will COVID-19 Lead to a Reframing of Operational Resilience in the Boardroom?
- Episode 2: Will Companies Start to Embrace the ‘Zoom’ Work Culture and How will this Impact their Risk Environment?
- Episode 3: Does the Path to Greater Resilience Require a Combination of Increased Regulatory Compliance & Trusted Technology?