GRC Supper Club, Episode 3: Thursday, June 11
SAI Global is a proud sponsor of the third episode of the ‘virtual’ GRC Supper Club. This global peer group network collectively drives GRC thought leadership, while also breaking down silos and building cross-industry relationships.
In this third episode of the COVID-19 trilogy, the group discusses: “Does the path to greater resilience require a combination of increased regulatory compliance & trusted technology?”
- Georgious Samakovitis – University of Greenwich, Principal Lecturer in Artificial Intelligence
- Nicola Anderson – Strategic Development Director FinTech Scotland
Please register to watch this webinar on-demand:
Replay additional webinars from the GRC Supper Club series:
- Episode 1: Will COVID-19 Lead to a Reframing of Operational Resilience in the Boardroom?
- Episode 2: Will Companies Start to Embrace the ‘Zoom’ Work Culture and How will this Impact their Risk Environment?
- Episode 3: Does the Path to Greater Resilience Require a Combination of Increased Regulatory Compliance & Trusted Technology?