The remit of Health & Safety has progressed from preventing physical injuries and accidents to the overall well-being of individuals – including psychological injuries and mental health. Organizations have a duty of care to not only protect employees but to also focus on keeping them healthy and safe. SAI Global will uncover how technology and data can be used to proactively keep workers safe, well and productive by increasing employee engagement on wider health and safety matters and empowering employees to speak up. This includes:
- Technology for advanced and proactive safety management.
- Creating a Health & Safety culture focusing on the whole human, with learning content to educate employees.
- Leveraging data for immediate insights and hot spots for remediation.
Listen to Christine Adeline, Director of Product, EHS from SAI Global, to gain insights into improving your Health & Safety risk management with technology and data. She is joined by Dr. Sue Bahn, CEO of Tap Into Safety.
Attendees will benefit from:
- An understanding of how technology can assist with Health and Safety Management, including Mental Health
- Short demos and videos of technology available from SAI Global
- A high level overview of future technology innovations
Learn more about our EHS solutions.
Or, Request a demo to see how SAI Global has helped organisations like yours create a safer workplace.