As we continue to navigate the response to COVID-19 and opportunities facing organizations as they experience a “new normal,” Internal Audit and Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) functions are tasked to work cohesively to manage risks, frameworks, and supporting technology.
Speakers from SAI Global and KPMG will discuss the ERM risk roadmap as organizations continue to move forward through the pandemic.
- Kreg Weigand, Partner & National Leader – Enterprise Risk Management, KPMG LLP
- James Green, Director – Risk Advisory Services, SAI Global
- Real-life responses to COVID-19 impacts and recap of learnings thus far
- Framework for moving forward and prioritizing responsibilities
- Opportunities for Internal Audit and ERM to support risk management and showcase value internally
- Maximizing technology to support the organization’s journey
- This webinar was recorded live on July 28, 2020
Register to watch the webinar on-demand:
Learn how technology can help your organization streamline your risk management process with an integrated view of risk.
Or, contact us to see how SAI Global has helped organizations like yours.