So much around us is in continuous metamorphosis during the current stage of the Covid economy.
With remote work and parent-teachers, evolving regulations and business as “unusual” becoming the new usual, risk and compliance professionals are feeling both the personal pressure and business limelight now more than ever. In our continuing series designed to support your new way of working, our panel discusses:
- The Covid economy landscape and aligning with your organization’s roadmap for compliance functions
- Working across the various organizational silos to support risk management, ethics, compliance and operational resiliency
- The role of technology to best support agile compliance programs amid COVID-19
- Maintaining a culture of compliance in light of the rapidly changing environment and growing pressures
- Jeff Recor, Global IRM Lead, Accenture
- Geert Vermeulen, Consultant, ECMC: Ethics & Compliance Management & Consulting
- James Walsh, Senior Director, SAI Global
- Scott Cogan, Vice President, SAI Global (Moderator)
Register to replay this webinar on-demand:
SAI Global is recognized as a Leader in Gartner's 2019 and 2020 Magic Quadrants for IT Vendor Risk Management Tools.
Visit our pandemic information center, which includes reading materials, podcasts, videos and best-practice guidance around managing business continuity, compliance, workforce safety and health, and risk management amid the coronavirus pandemic.
Or, contact us to see how SAI Global has helped organizations like yours.