The updated Department of Justice (DOJ) compliance guidance issued in June provides a blueprint for creating and maintaining effective compliance programs.
The core questions with the DOJ's new guidance for U.S. healthcare organizations are:
- Is your compliance program well designed?
- Is it being applied earnestly and in good faith?
- Does it work in practice?
However, the updated guidance contains a much larger set of more detailed questions, factors and tests of the supporting evidence for a program’s effectiveness. Do you know how your program measures up?
In this webinar, healthcare compliance experts Richard Kusserow, CEO, and Thomas Herrmann, JD, Managing Senior Consultant at Strategic Management Services review the guidance and provide best practices for achieving an effective compliance program.
The discussion will include:
- Review the evolution of DOJ compliance guidance
- Highlights of the key features of the revised guidelines
- Identify factors that are most challenging for compliance officers
- Discuss how to meet the guidance challenges
- Other important developments relating to corporate compliance programs
Read a detailed Q&A with Strategic Management Services from this webinar.
Register to watch our webinar on-demand:
The Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® has approved this event for up to 1.8 live/non-live CCB CEUs based on a 50-minute hour. Continuing Education Units are awarded based on individual attendance records. Granting of prior approval in no way constitutes an endorsement by CCB of this event content or of the event sponsor.
See additional resources and insights from SAI Global for managing healthcare compliance during the pandemic.
Learn more about our risk and compliance solutions for healthcare and health insurance organizations.
Or, contact us to see how SAI Global has helped organizations like yours.