Technology capabilities such as mobile applications, wearables and drones are increasingly being adopted by EHS professionals around the globe. These technologies enable frontline workers to quickly identify and report risks and hazards, while providing companies with quality real-time data for EHS reporting and analytics.
Verdantix research shows that engaging workers and creating an EHS culture throughout an organisation are key precursors to successful EHS programmes that deliver true business value. Companies can nurture this culture by empowering workers via the mobile application to:
- Engage and connect workers with the right information to manage EHS risks out in the field
- Ensure they are notified of any tasks, actions or events in real time and allow them to respond immediately
- Reduce costs and redundant efforts associated with paper-based and ineffective processes
- Capture real-time, critical data such as such as incidents & accidents, near misses, hazards, inspections, safe behaviour observations and audits – allowing them to be quickly addressed, reported and escalated where appropriate.
Join Christine Adeline, Global Product Manager from SAI Global, and Steve Bolton, EHS Research Director from Verdantix, to learn how to maximise the use of mobile technology to innovate and transform your EHS programme.
Attendees will gain an understanding of:
- Best practices for deploying mobile applications
- Successful tips to drive adoption
- SAI Global’s mobile application, Roam, and how it adds value to EHS processes and the benefits it is already providing to our existing client base.
Learn more about EHS.
Or, request a demo to see how SAI Global has helped organizations like yours.