GRC Supper Club, Episode 1: May 14
SAI Global was a proud sponsor of the first ‘virtual’ GRC Supper Club. This global peer group network collectively drives GRC thought leadership, while also breaking down silos and building cross-industry relationships.
In the first episode of the COVID-19 trilogy, the group discussed if the coronavirus will lead to a reframing of operational resilience in the boardroom.
This virtual GRC networking event featured a panel of renowned subject matter experts (SMEs) to help guide the conversation, including:
- Dr. Sandra Bell, CEO at The Business Resilience Company
- Michael Rasmussen, GRC Analyst & Pundit at GRC 20/20
- James Green, Director Risk Advisory at SAI Global
Please register to watch the webinar on-demand:
Replay additional webinars from the GRC Supper Club series:
- Episode 1: Will COVID-19 Lead to a Reframing of Operational Resilience in the Boardroom?
- Episode 2: Will Companies Start to Embrace the ‘Zoom’ Work Culture and How will this Impact their Risk Environment?
- Episode 3: Does the Path to Greater Resilience Require a Combination of Increased Regulatory Compliance & Trusted Technology?