Webinar date: Tuesday, July 28, 2020 at 10:00 AM EDT | 4:00 PM CEST
- Kreg Weigand, Partner & National Leader – Enterprise Risk Management, KPMG LLP
- James Green, Director – Risk Advisory Services, SAI Global
As we continue to navigate the response to COVID-19 and opportunities facing organizations as they experience a “new normal,” Internal Audit and ERM functions are tasked to work cohesively to manage risks, frameworks, and supporting technology.
Join SAI Global and KPMG for a webinar in which the panel will discuss the roadmap as organizations continue to move forward through this pandemic. Attendees can expect to hear:
- Real-life responses to COVID-19 impacts and recap of learnings thus far;
- Framework for moving forward and prioritizing responsibilities;
- Opportunities for Internal Audit and ERM to support risk management and showcase value internally;
- Maximizing technology to support the organization’s journey; and much more.
A brief Q&A session will follow.
Register for our July 28th webinar:
Learn how technology can help your organization streamline your risk management process with an integrated view of risk.
Or, contact us to see how SAI Global has helped organizations like yours.