First major platform release from SAI Global since the acquisition of BWise redefines user experience with capabilities connecting operational controls and human behaviors
- Most complete approach on the market to bring together ethics learning with automated risk and compliance process workflows
- New release continues to enhance reporting workflows with consolidated business analytics expanding risk and compliance and enterprise data visibility
- Innovations in organizational resilience remove productivity roadblocks while maintaining security and control of critical enterprise data
CHICAGO, U.S., January 7, 2019 – SAI Global today announced the next major release of its world-leading Risk platform, SAI360. Until now, there has not been a more complete platform on the market that delivers innovation critical to supporting compliance and risk teams as they place trust & ethics firmly at the center of corporate culture.
“With trust and integrity center stage in the new year, it’s critical to get the right people, with the right behaviors, in front of the right tools. Risk and compliance teams have too long been dealing with siloed, inconsistent experiences across their risk matrix that lack control and visibility into reputational risks and human behavior,” commented Peter Granat, Chief Executive Officer SAI Global. “Our latest enhancements represent an important moment in the industry – providing capabilities to build and foster resilience and deliver business value. All the while allowing for greater transparency, more efficiency, enhanced data quality, and better overall management of risk and regulatory compliance.”
The result is a fast-functioning suite of capabilities that gives compliance and risk professionals the ability to manage and assess operational and strategic risk and compliance obligations, minimize the overhead costs and provide maximum advantage point across all operations. SAI360 includes the capabilities to:
- Integrate ethics and learning content, which now includes California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), global trade compliance, diversity in the workplace and anti-bribery and corruption, with automated workflows for creating and investigating issues of potential non-compliance
- Enhanced reporting and visualization to manage business continuity with Resilience Summary, Facility Stats, and BIA Results reports and more
- Prioritize third-party and vendor risk activities and cut time spent on mounting data privacy regulations with enhanced reporting, automated risk assessments, automated workflows and expansive knowledgebase and resources
- Reinforce a culture of ethics and compliance with 75 new engaging learning experiences, including: Data Privacy, Sexual Harassment, Global Trade Compliance, Values-based Code of Conduct, and more
- Reduce the cost of managing regulatory changes with automated alerts and automatic content updates from certified partners like RegRoom, StateScape and RegScan
- Improve the engagement of employees at all levels to manage Environmental, Health and Safety risks, prevent incidents and accidents, and achieve operational excellence
“Our earliest customers innovated with SAI Global by deploying highly-scaled compliance solutions in the cloud. As demand for SAI Global’s expertise and legacy of connected risk continues to grow, we are further empowering compliance and risk teams in our latest release with core enhancements,” commented Anton Lissone, Chief Technology Officer SAI Global. “SAI360 begins with the end-user and will set a new standard for an experience across industry applications that is modern, streamlined and advanced with an intuitive-to-navigate user interface (UI).”
SAI360 end-user enhancements will:
- Efficiently and seamlessly store, mine, and extract risk data from sources to have an operational and comprehensive view of risk across all levels
- Plan and structure processes, set priorities and deadlines, share information and assign tasks
- Visualize risk, compliance and internal control dashboards with new configuration options to analyze data in real-time
With this release, SAI Global is further addressing the needs of end-users in highly regulated organizations in Healthcare and Financial Services to create processes for a more resilient enterprise. For the healthcare industry, SAI360 for Healthcare now boosts advanced capabilities to meet the complex reimbursement challenges of healthcare providers. US healthcare customers can improve revenue integrity with “always-on” continuous monitoring of claim remittances to detect at-risk payments and denials.
Built on technology from SAI Global’s recent acquisition of BWise, Financial Services organizations now have enhanced risk management and regulatory change management capabilities with the latest release of SAI360 for Financial Services.
To learn more about the enhanced capabilities, click here.