Our next-generation Internal Control Solution, powered by BWise technology, optimizes the user experience and provides maximum oversight of all aspects of your internal control program.
Our Internal Control solution, version 2.0, provides a holistic view of data, with an interactive role-based dashboard that consolidates data oversight. The interface includes in-line tutorials that reduce the need for user training sessions. With our Quickstart implementation, you can take advantage of a best-practice configuration for immediate use.
- Reduce your risk exposure – Strengthen the sustainable performance of your organization through greater control over risks and reduce exposure to fraud and errors
- Provide confidence for leadership, investors and auditors – Achieve greater transparency and insights into your internal control program to help you demonstrate a reliable picture of performance and a strong control environment while reducing the burden of regulatory audits
- Reduce the costs of your internal control program – Create efficiencies through the automation of internal control processes and the reduction of manual and repetitive tasks
New features in Internal Control 2.0
- Smart scoping – Enables you to partially automate scoping while enabling key users to de-scope controls as required
- Evidence-gathering workflows – Streamline control testing programs and facilitate evidence-request gathering requests.
Updated features in Internal Control 2.0
- Automate control test scheduling – Apply pre-defined cadences and quick start functionality leveraging your previous year’s framework and scope to significantly reduce manual steps and jump-start the next annual Internal Control cycle
- Improved control self-assessment and testing capabilities – Test samples, evidence and related issues seamlessly attached to control tests; use workflows to enforce consistent procedures for reviewing test work
- Optimized issue remediation management – Enabling early warnings and driving accountability
- Automated alerts – To remind users of open tasks such as control tests, issue remediation or certification and the ability to send reminders with one click
- Advanced reporting – Improved capabilities enable you to slice and dice data to meet your organization's reporting needs, from control test monitoring and action tracking to certification status and framework reports