Largest global provider of ethics and compliance (E&C) learning content upgrades all training and communications with mobile first, device-agnostic responsive design
SAI Global, a leading provider of integrated risk management solutions, today announced it has upgraded its growing collection of ethics and compliance learning content with mobile-enablement through responsive design, and enhanced accessibility.
Highlights of the update include:
- Responsive design across entire ethics and compliance content library
- WCAG 2.0 AA Level and US ADA 508 compliance - to ensure every user has equal access
- Support across 59 languages
- Improved mobile learning experiences to address traditional barrier of consumption and meet employee expectations
- Applied to the entire collection of over 600 pieces of SAI Global's content, which covers some 20+ risk topics including their recently released GDPR training, gamified information security learning experience, and AB 1825 compliant suite of sexual harassment training and communications bundles.
"This latest update to our ethics and learning training has been designed to address the demands of the ever-mobile workforce. Gone are the days when users have to be sitting at their desks for training. This new update addresses the need for ethics anywhere with breadth, depth, simplicity, and flexibility and removes barriers and burdens around content consumption."
VP of Learning, SAI Global
"As our understanding of human behavior continues to grow, more attention is being paid to ethics and compliance programs. Enabling employees to access ethics and compliance training in a way that meets them where they are, on any device, can empower ethical reasoning within an organization’s culture."
Dr. Caterina Bulgarella
A leading ethics advisor, and culture architect, and author of the Strategic Culture Framework report
To build learning experiences that can be consumed by anyone, anywhere, the Company has also upgraded the majority of its content library to be WCAG 2.0 AA level and US ADA 508 compliant. This extra functionality extends the learning environment for specialized audience needs and business requirements, ensuring customers are WCAG 2.0 AA Level and 508 compliant.
To read more about this update, visit our blog.