We are pleased to announce that SAI Global has been awarded a 5-star rating. This performance rating awarded by the BRCGS team represents the highest rating and demonstrates our commitment to continual improvement.
First published in 1998, the BRCGS Standard is now in its seventh issue and is well-established globally. The Standard has evolved with input from many leading global specifiers and provides a framework to manage product safety, integrity, legality and quality, and the operational controls for these criteria in the food and food ingredient manufacturing, processing and packing industry.
To provide transparency in performance, BRCGS awards Certification Bodies with a star rating according to their overall service performance. This reflects the overall management of the BRCGS certification scheme by the Certification Body head office.
Benefits of being certified to a 5-Star Rated Certification Body:
- Audit reports that are detailed and of high quality
- Auditors that are consistent in approach with deep technical knowledge
- An Audit experience that adds value to your business
- Customer engagement and responsiveness throughout the audit process
- Timely issue of Certificates
"Cranswick are delighted that SAI Global has been awarded a 5-star rating by the BRCGS. We have worked with SAI Global as our preferred partner for BRCGS and other scheme audits for many years. The SAI auditors are total professionals who have excellent technical knowledge under-pinned by category specific experience that ensures all audits thoroughly test our system and procedures, an approach that adds real value to our business and our technical standing with our customers."
Andrew W Caines
Group Technical Director, Cranswick PLC
Why is BRCGS Certification important?
- Builds Customer Confidence - customers have confidence in your production programmes and supply chain management
- Achievable and Cost Effective - Global recognition reduces the need for duplicate audits
- Drives business - Many UK, North American and European retailers will only consider business with suppliers who have passed audit and gained certification to the appropriate BRC certification standard.
If you are not currently certified or wish to learn more about BRCGS, join us on November 16 for a free 1-hour webinar.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org.