Need help establishing an effective business continuity planning response to the coronavirus? SAI Global Pandemic Response Advisory Services is here to support you.
Protect the health and safety of your employees and minimize the impact to your normal business with a robust Pandemic Response Plan to reduce the risks of a pandemic event.
- Do you operate in areas that might be affected by the coronavirus, COVID-19?
- Do you know if you have vendors that might be affected by the coronavirus?
- Have you determined the impact to your organization if your supply chain is disrupted?
- Do you have a plan if a substantial portion of your workforce was unable to work?
- Do you have a crisis communications plan?
- Is a pandemic event considered a business continuity event at your organization?
SAI Global’s Advisory Services will build an enterprise-wide Pandemic Response Plan for your organization based on the United States Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Pandemic Intervals Framework (PIF).
SAI Global helps organizations proactively manage risk to create trust and achieve business excellence, growth, and sustainability. Our integrated risk management solutions are a combination of leading capabilities, services and advisory offerings that operate across the entire risk lifecycle allowing businesses to focus elsewhere.
Request Contact: SAI Global Pandemic Response Advisory Services
Connect with our risk advisors to understand what we’re seeing globally and how we can create a custom pandemic response plan that helps your organization protect employees’ health and safety and minimize business disruptions.
Learn more about SAI Global's business continuity solutions that support business impact assessments, crisis management, disaster recovery, and planning for resiliency.