- When: Thursday, September 24, 2020
- Time: 10:30 AM – 11:45 AM EST (4:30 PM – 5:45 PM CET)
Join Rebecca Turco, SVP of Learning and Customer Success, and members of our content strategy, learning design, and product teams for a deep dive into what’s new at SAI Global for ethics and compliance teams.
At our third Learning Content Summit, we’ll review and discuss new technology, training, innovations, and insights, including:
- A walkthrough of Customizer, our new self-service, on-demand customization technology, and talk to the team that helped design and build it.
- A review of our training and learning content released between March and September 2020, and our roadmap for October to December. This includes risk-based, values-based, and Code of Conduct program resources that are aligned with current events, recent regulatory activity, and E&C best practices.
- A meet-and-greet with David Barr and Chris Campbell of CampbellBarr and discussion of their new “Leader Led Toolkits,” which are meeting-based workshops. More than 30 toolkits are available covering subjects like ethical decision-making, anti-bribery and anti-corruption, creative thinking and planning, managing time pressures, anti-trust, competition and data privacy, and other workplace culture topics.
- A roundtable chat on E&C program aspirations and trends ahead of the 5th annual Compliance Officer Day (September 26).
That’s just a preview of our agenda, so we hope you’ll join us. By attending, you’ll get a front-row seat to learn about what our team has been up to and an inside look at how we build E&C programs and training content. You’ll also have the opportunity to ask questions about our learning content and technology, directly to the people responsible for them.
If you can’t attend live, a recording will be shared with attendees, so sign up today.
This education activity has been submitted to the Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® and is currently pending their review for approval of CCB CEUs.
To join us, register below:
Missed our previous Learning Content Summits? Take a closer look at the new E&C Learning content we've released over the last year. Watch on-demand:
Visit our Pandemic Information Center, which includes reading materials, podcasts, and other best-practice guidance around managing business continuity, ethics & compliance, risk management, and workforce health and safety amid the pandemic.
Or, contact us to see how SAI Global has helped organizations like yours.