15th August at the Rendezvous Hotel Melbourne from 8.30am - 10.30am
The remit of Health & Safety has progressed from preventing physical injuries and accidents to the overall wellbeing of individuals – including psychological injuries and mental health. Organisations have a duty of care to not only protect employees but to also focus on keeping them healthy and safe. SAI Global will uncover how technology and data can be used to proactively keep workers safe, well and productive by increasing employee engagement on wider health and safety matters and empowering employees to speak-up. This includes:
- Technology for advanced and proactive safety management.
- Creating a Health & Safety culture focusing on the whole human, with learning content to educate employees.
- Leveraging data for immediate insights and hot spots for remediation.
Join Christine Adeline, Global Product Manager from SAI Global, and Dr Sue Bahn, CEO of Tap into Safety, to gain insights into improving your Health & Safety risk management with technology and data.
Attendees will benefit from:
- An understanding of technology currently available to assist with Health and Safety Management, including Mental Health.
- Live demos and chats with our experts on how to best leverage these technologies.
- A high level overview of future technology innovations.
Learn more about our EHS solutions.
Or, Request a demo to see how SAI Global has helped organisations like yours create a safer workplace.