Discover how to automate, innovate and elevate the performance of your EHS program. Effectively achieve compliance and keep moving towards operational excellence.
The global regulatory environment is constantly changing and becoming more complex. The pressures on stakeholders are increasing significantly and the penalties and fines associated with non-compliance are getting tougher. Tracking obligations and compliance status is time-consuming and difficult. Consequently, EHS professionals are spending less time on improving EHS programs and culture.
This on-demand webinar addresses:
- The steps needed to successfully design and implement regulatory compliance programs
- Managing and monitoring global libraries of EHS regulatory requirements
- Digital options available to automate business processes and simplify compliance for operational EHS teams
- Key steps in establishing a robust compliance program, and assistance that RegScan provides globally
- Advantages of a fully integrated EHS solution and how SAI360 can assist with automating compliance workflows
Sean Salvas, VP of Business Development at RegScan
Christine Adeline, VP Product Management, EHS Risk at SAI Global
Learn more about our EHS Solutions.
Or, request a demo to see how SAI Global has helped organizations like yours.