Replay our EHS webinar on-demand
SAI Global presenters: Christine Adeline, VP of Product Management, EHS Risk and David Smith, Commercial Director EHS
The COVID-19 pandemic has rightly been characterized as a once-in-a-hundred-years event – it is impacting organizations globally and, at the end of March, there is no end currently in sight. The magnitude of the event is dwarfing other risks that would have previously been (but should continue to be) a routine focus for organizational reporting and discussion.
The resulting or perceived drop in priority for risks not linked to COVID-19 may threaten the effectiveness of your broader risk controls, either because organizations have resource constraints due to the need apply controls to limit the impact of COVID-19, or due to a lack of bandwidth and focus at senior levels of an organization on anything other than the pandemic.
During this session, we discuss:
- The need to consider your risks holistically when contemplating the ongoing management of the COVID-19 pandemic
- The tools and techniques that will give you the greatest insight into managing and monitoring your EHS risks during disruptive events and the planning required to support a return to normal operations
- The digital options available to automate your entire EHS risk management framework, from Risk Identification and Risk Assessment, including using Bowtie, through to Assurance
Attendees will gain:
- An understanding of how to maintain balance in the reporting of COVID-19 within the structure of their business-as-usual risk management and governance framework
- An appreciation of how SAI Global’s integrated EHS and Operational Risk technology solution can assist with automating your risk management and governance framework
Please register to watch this webinar on-demand:
About our speakers:
Christine Adeline, VP Product Management, EHS Risk at SAI Global
An established Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) software specialist, Christine has held a variety of positions with some of the largest organizations in the EHS software space. She has more than 14 years’ experience in implementation and project management and has been a key advisor in helping organization gain operational excellence. Christine has an enviable knowledge of the EHS software industry and its vision for the future. As part of the EHS senior leadership team at SAI Global, Christine drives the innovation strategy and growth of the company’s EHS offering
David Smith, Commercial Director EHS at SAI Global
David is Commercial Director EHS at SAI Global. A seasoned EHS, sustainability risk management professional and thought leader, David has more than 20 years of experience delivering EHS strategies for leading organizations across a wide range of industries, including energy, defense, pharmaceuticals, and financial services. As part of the EHS portfolio at SAI Global, David utilizes his EHS practitioner perspective to help drive product innovation, the commercial growth of the portfolio as well as helping to identify the needs of our customers to enable them to achieve operational excellence. David has a first Honours Degree in Environmental Science and PG Cert focused in Occupational Safety and Health from the University of Greenwich.
More health & safety resources for EHS professionals during the coronavirus.
Learn more about our EHS solutions.
Or, request a demo to see how SAI Global has helped organizations like yours create a safer workplace.