We’re here to help you.
In times of crisis, it’s important for our customers to know that SAI Global has strong leadership at the helm prepared and calm in the face of this adversity. Whether you're an EHS professional or are managing an office or workplace without a formal environmental, health and safety (EHS) practice, we're here to help support your efforts as you deal with and continue operations through the COVID-19. Talk to us to discuss your specific risk management needs in more detail; let’s look for a solution together.
At a time like this, we know that communication across business leaders and collaboration between different teams is paramount. To support this effort, we would like to share with you some additional resources from our wider Risk and Learning portfolio.
- SAI360 Covid Essentials Pack + FastStart: Rapidly deploy scalable software and mobile solutions with automated workflows to focus worker health and safety through and beyond Covid's "new normal." These EHS modules support an end-to-end Plan-Do-Check-Act approach to recalibrate your recovery.
- Return-to-workplace training experience: Built to meet state and government requirements to educate employees on safety information and precautions,including hygiene, social distancing, and measures aimed at reducing disease transmission.
- Free trial of our Vendor Risk Management software: Get instant free access to SAI Global’s acclaimed vendor risk management (VRM) software for 30 days to help with your pandemic response and recovery activities.
- Free SAI Global Pandemic Plan template: For business continuity and risk managers, a framework to ensure employee safety and the continuity of essential operations.
- Check out our free “Ethical Tip” Video for Ethics and Compliance Teams to share with your entire organization, Five Best Practices for a Healthy Workplace. Get details on how to download the video.
- Visit our pandemic information resource hub, which includes reading materials, webinars and podcasts, free tools and templates, special software free-use offers, and other best-practice guidance around managing business continuity, compliance, workplace health and safety and enterprise and vendor risk management amid the coronavirus pandemic.