- David E. Schwartz, Global Head of Labor & Employment Practice, Skadden
- Justin Kamen, Director, Corporate, Perella Weinberg Partners
- Paul Johns, EVP & CMO, SAI Global
As warmer weather begins to emerge and businesses consider reopening their organizations and doors in the coming months, what are the key risks and opportunities organizations should consider?
Furthermore, as a Legal and Compliance professional, how do you communicate your reopening plans and enforce policies and procedures? This webinar discusses:
- Creative reopening alternatives and phased implementation approaches
- Organizational risks associated with reopening amid COVID-19 and how to come prepared
- Showcasing your organization’s pandemic plans internally and externally
- Helpful resources and organizations to be aware of; and much more
This webinar was recorded on June 23, 2020.
Register watch on-demand:
Visit our pandemic information center, which includes reading materials, podcasts, videos and other best-practice guidance around managing business continuity, compliance, and risk management amid the coronavirus pandemic.
Learn more about our risk management solutions.
Or, request a demo to see how SAI Global has helped organizations like yours create a safer workplace.