Do you have a strategy for managing claims denied by Managed Care payers? From patient status disputes to Diagnosis Related Group (DRG) down coding, the onslaught of denied claims can be overwhelming.
Back by popular demand, Revenue Cycle expert, Day Egusquiza, President of AR Systems, is joined by John Montaine, CEO of Creative Managed Care Solutions and Dr. Maria Johar, System Physician Advisor at ProMedica Health System. This team of experts will provide updates, useful insight and tips on how you can combat Managed Care denials.
The discussion will include:
- Provider stories from the trenches
- How to push payers towards peer-to-peer calls to prevent denials
- Readmission "at risk" issues
- Denial Prevention through contracting and hints on new areas of risk within contracts
- Communication hints from a Physician Advisor with actions you can take to effect change
Who should attend:
- Hospital CEO/CFO
- VP/Director/Manager of Revenue Cycle
- Chief Compliance Officer
- Compliance Director
- Chief Risk Officer
- Director of Risk Management
- Director of Regulatory Affairs
- Hospital Legal/Regulatory Counsel
- Physicians and their staffs
Come prepared to learn and ask questions during our live Q&A session.