We have developed our website to be accessible by as many people as possible.
This site has been developed to ensure content is available to the widest possible audience, including readers using assistive technology or accessibility features.
By adhering to guidelines for accessible web design, we acknowledge the diversity of communication methods, available technologies and abilities of web-users in the community.
SAI Global has developed its website with conformance to W3C's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) in mind. The pages on this site meet the criteria for AA compliance with the WCAG guidelines.
Particular features of the design include:
- Users can enlarge the page or text and the page will retain its readability and functionality
- Users can use tab controls to move through the navigation
- All fields have labels and can therefore be read by screen readers
- We have used colour contrasts (text on colour backgrounds) making it easier for people to see the content
- We have ensured that the links stand out
- Our default font size is large at 16 pixels
- We have used single column design on the content page - this focuses attention and helps readability
If you require further information about the WCAG, please visit http://www.w3.org