SAI Global partners with the transportation, logistics and supply chain industries on highly-configurable compliance and risk management solutions.
Businesses in the transportation, logistics and supply chain sectors have to comply with a large volume of legislation, standards and mandates governing issues as diverse as health and safety, carbon emissions, and physical security. There is also an abundance of legislation and regulation surrounding issues as diverse as control of substances, movement of freight, antitrust and global competition, conflicts of interest, and fraud, corruption, and bribery.
SAI Global provides those who supply these services with the industry's most comprehensive and practical solution to its compliance and risk management challenges. SAI Global not only provides the core elements of compliance but also aggregates the raw data of compliance - such as survey responses, hotline reports, incidents, training completion rates, regulatory content, risk assessment profiles, and policies - so that
compliance and risk management professionals can see and take action on the emerging risks and trends in their GRC programs.
Our GRC solution for those in the transportation, logistics and supply chain industries includes:
- More than 150 Best Practices Code of Conduct segments you can configure to communicate an Employee Code of Conduct and/or a Supplier Code of Conduct
- The industry's most complete and dynamic library of courses that communicate regulations and mandates such as conflicts of interest, gifts and entertainment, FCPA, Global Anti-Bribery, third party relationships, discrimination and harassment, and many others
- Training on national and international standards such as ISO9001 and ISO27002
- A powerful solution to enable a continual audit-ready state - the Compliance 360® Virtual Evidence Room® dynamically links all policies, surveys, assessments, attestations, incidents, audits, contracts, projects and tasks directly to laws, regulations, standards and guidelines
- Compliance 360® Incident Management to store and collaborate on all incidents, track progress of investigations, and compile proof of remediation - and link to your hotline
- Multiple options to manage policies and procedures - core business processes for compliance and audit professionals worldwide
- Our GRC Dashboarding, designed for reporting and analysis and a welcome change from spreadsheet overload
Contact us to discuss your specific GRC requirements or to arrange an online demonstration of any of our solutions.
Learn more about SAI Global compliance, ethics and risk management solutions in other industries: