SAI Global partners with the telecommunications industry on highly-configurable compliance and risk management solutions.
Telecommunications companies must comply with a wide range of regulatory and legislative challenges:Dodd-Frank, privacy, informed consent, conflicts of interest, and advertising disclosures to name a few. It's critical that telecomm take all possible and reasonable steps to adhere to laws and regulations, and establish and train on policies and procedures that can withstand regulatory oversight.
SAI Global provides the telecommunications industry with the most comprehensive and practical solution to its compliance and risk management challenges. SAI Global not only provides the core elements of compliance but also aggregates the raw data of compliance - such as survey responses, hotline reports, incidents, training completion rates, regulatory content, risk assessment profiles, and policies - so that
compliance and risk management professionals can see and take action on the emerging risks and trends in their GRC programs.
Our flexibile and configurable GRC solution for the telecommunications industry includes:
- More than 150 Best Practices Code of Conduct segments you can configure to communicate an Employee Code of Conduct and/or a Supplier Code of Conduct
- The industry's most complete and dynamic library of courses that communicate regulations and mandates such as Sarbanes-Oxley, FCPA, Global Anti-Bribery, conflicts of interest, gifts & hospitality, data privacy and many others
- Training on national and international standards such as ISO9001 and ISO27002
- A powerful solution to enable a continual audit-ready state - the Compliance 360® Virtual Evidence Room® dynamically links all policies, surveys, assessments, attestations, incidents, audits, contracts, projects and tasks directly to laws, regulations, standards and guidelines
- Compliance 360® Incident Management to store and collaborate on all incidents, track progress of investigations, and compile proof of remediation - and link to your hotline
- Multiple options to manage policies and procedures - core business processes for compliance and audit professionals worldwide
- Automated tools for third party due diligence to efficiently onboard and maintain legal and ethical relationships with business partners all over the world
- Our GRC Dashboarding, designed for reporting and analysis and a welcome change from spreadsheet overload
Contact us to discuss your specific GRC requirements or to arrange an online demonstration of any of our solutions that can enhance your compliance effectiveness.
Learn more about SAI Global compliance, ethics and risk management solutions in other industries: