SAI Global partners with the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries on highly-configurable compliance and risk management solutions.
Those who operate in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries must comply with international drug safety standards and an array of legislation designed ultimately to protect the well-being of the public. Pharma and biotech must manage cross-industry regulations and mandates such as SOX, industry specific standards such as the PhRMA Code, and the critical risks associated with antitrust, competition law, and anti-corruption. Mis-steps can cause loss of shareholder value and brand equity
SAI Global provides pharma and biotech with the industry's most comprehensive and practical solution to its compliance and risk management challenges. SAI Global not only provides the core elements of compliance but also aggregates the raw data of compliance - such as survey responses, hotline reports, incidents, training completion rates, regulatory content, risk assessment profiles, and policies - so that
compliance and risk management professionals can see and take action on the emerging risks and trends in their GRC programs.
Our GRC solution for the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries includes:
- More than 150 Best Practices Code of Conduct segments you can configure to communicate an Employee Code of Conduct and/or a Supplier Code of Conduct
- The industry's most complete and dynamic library of courses that communicate regulations and mandates such as Sarbanes-Oxley, FCPA, Global Anti-Bribery, conflicts of interest, gifts & hospitality, PCI DSS and many others
- Training on national and international standards such as ISO9001 and ISO27002
- A powerful solution to enable a continual audit-ready state - the Compliance 360® Virtual Evidence Room® dynamically links all policies, surveys, assessments, attestations, incidents, audits, contracts, projects and tasks directly to laws, regulations, standards and guidelines (Click HERE to view a demonstration)
- Compliance 360® Incident Management to store and collaborate on all incidents, track progress of investigations, and compile proof of remediation - and link to your hotline
- Multiple options to manage policies and procedures - core business processes for compliance and audit professionals worldwide
- Our GRC Dashboard, designed for reporting and analysis and a welcome change from spreadsheet overload
to discuss your specific requirements or to arrange an online demonstration of any of our products or solutions.
Use the dropdown menus below to explore specific solutions for other industries.