SAI Global partners with the metals and mining industries on highly-configured compliance and risk management solutions.
Businesses in the metals and mining sectors have to comply with stringent regulatory requirements with an emphasis on safety compliance, corporate responsibility and environmental obligations. In addition, cross-industry mandates and the need to comply with the highest ethical standards are front-page requirements. Achieving and maintaining compliance with the complex web of regulatory obligations requires robust internal policies, processes and procedures. Ensuring these are consistently adhered to is essential if you are to avoid the serious consequences of non-compliance.
SAI Global provides the metals and mining industries with a comprehensive and practical solution to its compliance and risk management challenges. SAI Global not only provides the core elements of compliance but also aggregates the raw data of compliance - such as survey responses, hotline reports, incidents, training completion rates, regulatory content, risk assessment profiles, and policies - so that
compliance and risk management professionals can see and take action on the emerging risks and trends in their GRC programs.
Our comprehensive approach to managing governance, risk and compliance for metals and mining companies includes:
- More than 150 Best Practices Code of Conduct segments you can configure to communicate an Employee Code of Conduct and/or a Supplier Code of Conduct
- The industry's most complete and dynamic library of courses that communicate regulations and mandates and that explore and clarify the compliance pitfalls of international business - offered with multiple delivery options for office-based, remote and on-site workers
- Training on national and international standards such as ISO9001 and ISO27002
- A powerful solution to enable a continual audit-ready state - the Compliance 360® Virtual Evidence Room® dynamically links all policies, surveys, assessments, attestations, incidents, audits, contracts, projects and tasks directly to laws, regulations, standards and guidelines
- Compliance 360 Incident Management to store and collaborate on all incidents, track progress of investigations, and compile proof of remediation - and link to your hotline
- Multiple options to manage policies and procedures - giving you choice on how to deliver, track and record certifications and core policy management business processes
- Our GRC Dashboarding, designed for reporting and analysis and a welcome change from spreadsheet overload
- Installed Cintellate™ Environment, Health & Safety Software to provide operational excellence in policy management, incident management, and an auditable trail of action in identifying and completing EH&S activities and tasks
to discuss your specific GRC requirements or to arrange an online demonstration of any of our courses or software solutions that can help ensure compliance effectiveness.
Learn more about SAI Global compliance, ethics and risk management solutions in other industries: