SAI Global partners with the manufacturing and chemicals industries on highly-configurable compliance and risk management solutions.
Manufacturing and chemical companies are under increasing pressure to comply with regulations, standards and procedures from a wide range of government and industry bodies. Companies face both regulations and mandates such as SOX, FCPA and Basel II in addition to the requirements to safeguard the health and safety of employees.
Global businesses manage diverse workforces, hundreds if not thousands of suppliers and business partners, and cultural differences, all of which speak to the challenge involved in ensuring that compliance policies and procedures are up to date, communicated, understood and certifications recorded. Regulators expect a high level of adherence to effective third party due diligence.
SAI Global provides manufacturing and chemical companies with the most comprehensive and practical solution to the challenges of compliance and risk management. SAI Global not only provides the core elements of compliance but also aggregates the raw data of compliance - such as survey responses, hotline reports, incidents, training completion rates, regulatory content, risk assessment profiles, and policies - so that
compliance and risk management professionals can see and take action on the emerging risks and trends in their GRC programs.
Our GRC solution for the manufacturing and chemicals industries includes:
- More than 150 Best Practices Code of Conduct segments you can configure to communicate an Employee Code of Conduct and/or a Supplier Code of Conduct
- The industry's most complete and dynamic library of courses that communicate regulations and mandates such as Sarbanes-Oxley, FCPA, Global Anti-Bribery, conflicts of interest, gifts & hospitality, workplace safety and respect, and many others
- Training on national and international standards such as ISO9001 and ISO27002
- A powerful solution to enable a continual audit-ready state - the Compliance 360® Virtual Evidence Room® dynamically links all policies, surveys, assessments, attestations, incidents, audits, contracts, projects and tasks directly to laws, regulations, standards and guidelines
- Compliance 360® Incident Management to store and collaborate on all incidents, track progress of investigations, and compile proof of remediation - and link to your hotline
- Multiple options to manage policies and procedures - core business processes for compliance and audit professionals worldwide
- Our GRC Dashboarding, designed for reporting and analysis and a welcome change from spreadsheet overload
Contact us to discuss your specific GRC requirements or to arrange an online demonstration of any of our solutions.
Learn more about SAI Global compliance, ethics and risk management solutions in other industries: