As a service to our customers and other friends in the insurance industries, Compliance 360 provides this consolidated collection of industry resources. If you have suggestions for resources that should be included here, please contact us.
Whitepapers, Articles and Commentary
- 2012 Health Insurance Compliance Benchmark Study by Compliance 360
- Using GRC Software to Demonstrate Compliance Program Effectiveness by Compliance 360
- Third-Party Risk Management: Properly Managing Compliance of Outsourced Relationships by Steve McGraw, President, GRC, SAI Global Compliance
- The Impact of Healthcare Reform on Health Plans: A Practical Approach for Managing Regulatory Change by Compliance 360 with commentary from Sherilyn Fahlstrom, Corporate Ethics, Compliance, & Privacy Officer - BCBS of Kansas City
- Coming into Compliance by Lori Chordas, Best's Review Magazine
- Value of a Common Architecture for GRC Platforms by Michael Rasmussen
- Third Party Risk & Vendor Compliance White Paper: Managing Risk & Compliance Across Extended Business Relationships by Michael Rasmussen
- The Seven Elements of an Effective Compliance and Ethics Program by Compliance 360
- Report on the Current State of Enterprise Risk Oversight by Mark Beasley, Ph.D.
- MA Plans Must Know Credentialing Requirements by Sandy Hahn, Strategic Management Systems, Inc.
- Doing Compliance Right by Thomas G. Goddard, PhD, JD, Integral Healthcare Solutions
- Using Enterprise Risk Management to Promote Organizational Success by Dana R. Hermanson, Ph.D.
In The News
Customer Announcements, Awards and Recognitions
On-Demand Webinars and Web Demos
- Click Here for our current list of upcoming and on-demand webinars
- Click Here for our current list of upcoming and on-demand web demonstrations
Regulatory and Enforcement Links
Letters and Blogs
To learn how leading healthcare organizations are using Compliance 360 to minimize their compliance overhead and risks, and how you can be doing the same, contact us today.