SAI Global configures a risk and compliance solution tailored to the highly regulated insurance industry.
SAI Global provides insurance organizations with the most comprehensive and practical solution to its compliance and risk management challenges. SAI Global not only provides the core elements of compliance but also aggregates the raw data of compliance - such as survey responses, hotline reports, incidents, training completion rates, regulatory content, risk assessment profiles, and policies - so that compliance and risk management professionals have access to and focus on actionable information.
Learning Solutions for Insurance
- More than 150 Best Practices Code of Conduct segments you can configure to communicate an Employee Code of Conduct and/or a Supplier Code of Conduct
- The industry's most complete and dynamic library of courses that communicate regulations and mandates such as professional conduct, harassment, discrimination, data privacy, conflicts of interest, gifts & hospitality, and many others
- Our GRC Dashboarding, designed for reporting and analysis and a welcome change from spreadsheet overload
to discuss your specific requirements or to arrange an online demonstration of any of our products or solutions.
Compliance 360® for Insurance
With over 250,000 active users, Compliance 360 is one of the most widely used compliance, risk and governance solutions in the insurance industry today.
This industry leading solution enables a comprehensive approach to compliance and regulatory risk management through a single enterprise-wide platform. The Compliance 360 solution for insurance includes the ability to manage all corporate policies, as well as centralized management of regulations, incident management, contract management, surveys, remediation projects, internal audits and assessments, claims audits, and enterprise risk management. You will always be “Audit Ready” with the ability to access all current regulations and laws related to your policies and procedures.
The Insurance Compliance Challenges
Regulatory requirements for the insurance industries have increased significantly at both the state and Federal levels. This increasing oversight heightens the need for for comprehensive compliance and governance programs. These programs will need to be cost effective and ideally should create an “audit ready” state for the organization.
Insurance executives should ensure they have the capabilities to respond quickly and confidently to the information demands of the regulatory authorities. Manual processes for compliance, audit and risk management are themselves too risky and error prone with duplicated tasks and efforts across departments and wasted time searching in multiple repositories for appropriate records.
Address Your Key Insurance Compliance Requirements with Compliance 360
Compliance 360 helps insurance organizations address the most challenging regulatory requirements while reducing cost, improving efficiencies and enhancing visibility and control:
- Compliance with State Regulations
- Market Conduct Examinations
- Management of Corrective Action Plans
- Fraud, Waste and Abuse
- MAC, ZPIC and Other Medical Claims Audits
- NAIC Model Audit Rule
- Code of Conduct Management
- Vendor and Third Party Risk
- Quality Programs & Accreditation (NCQA and URAC)
- OCR HIPAA Compliance Audits
- CMS Managed Care Compliance Assessments
- OIG Work Plan
- OIG Corporate Integrity Agreements (CIA)
- Medicare Part D Compliance
Key Insurance Compliance Capabilities of Compliance 360
- Policy and Procedure Management
- Legal and Regulatory Change Management
- Reportable Events, Incident Management & Investigations
- Virtual Evidence Room®
- Automated Self-Assessments
- Automated CMS Managed Care Assessment Questionnaire
- Contract Management and Third Party Risk Management
- Project Management
- Executive Dashboards and Comprehensive Reporting
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Sarbanes Oxley (NAIC Model Audit Rule)
- Online Solution (with noo hardware or software to install or manage)
To learn how leading financial service and insurance organizations are using Compliance 360 to minimize their compliance overhead and risks, and how you can be doing the same, contact us today.
Use the dropdown menus below to explore specific solutions for other industries.