SAI Global partners with the IT and technology industries on highly-configurable compliance and risk management solutions.
Businesses in the IT & Technology sector operate in a dynamic and evolving marketplace characterized by innovation and shortening product lifecycles. Operations are increasingly global, with widely dispersed workforces, international supply chains and a global client base.
For legal, risk, audit and compliance professionals, this means ensuring your business meets the regulatory requirements of local, national and international legislation, regulation and standards issued by multiple industry bodies and governments around the world. From Sarbanes-Oxley and FCPA to quality management and health and safety, meeting the compliance challenge is an increasingly complex matter – but increasingly important given the potentially severe repercussions on non-compliance and the need to maintain brand equity.
SAI Global provides the most comprehensive and practical solution to meet the compliance and risk management challenges of the IT and technology industries. SAI Global not only provides the core elements of compliance but also aggregates the raw data of compliance - such as survey responses, hotline reports, incidents, training completion rates, regulatory content, risk assessment profiles, and policies - so that
compliance and risk management professionals can see and take action on the emerging risks and trends in their GRC programs.
Our GRC solution for the IT and technology industries includes:
- More than 150 Best Practices Code of Conduct segments you can configure to communicate an Employee Code of Conduct and/or a Supplier Code of Conduct
- The industry's most complete and dynamic library of courses that communicate regulations and mandates such as Sarbanes-Oxley, FCPA, Global Anti-Bribery, conflicts of interest, gifts & hospitality, PCI DSS and many others
- Training on national and international standards such as ISO9001 and ISO27002
- A powerful solution to enable a continual audit-ready state - the Compliance 360® Virtual Evidence Room® dynamically links all policies, surveys, assessments, attestations, incidents, audits, contracts, projects and tasks directly to laws, regulations, standards and guidelines
- Compliance 360® Incident Management to store and collaborate on all incidents, track progress of investigations, and compile proof of remediation - and link to your hotline
- Multiple options to manage policies and procedures - core business processes for compliance and audit professionals worldwide
- Our GRC Dashboarding, designed for reporting and analysis and a welcome change from spreadsheet overload
Contact us to discuss your specific GRC requirements or to arrange an online demonstration of any of our solutions.
Learn more about SAI Global's GRC solutions in other industries: