SAI Global partners with government agencies on highly-configurable compliance and risk management solutions.
Being employed by a local, state, provincial or federal government doesn’t preclude the requirement to conform to all applicable policies, regulations and requirements. In fact, in an era of greater transparency where the electorate is depending on government and its various agencies to be observant and enforce ethical workplace behaviour, a mis-step by an agency can cause public relations and political problems that far outweigh the costs of an effective compliance programme.
SAI Global provides government agencies with a comprehensive and practical solution to its compliance and risk management challenges. SAI Global not only provides the core elements of compliance but also aggregates the raw data of compliance - such as survey responses, hotline reports, incidents, training completion rates, regulatory content, risk assessment profiles, and policies - so that
compliance and risk management professionals can see and take action on the emerging risks and trends in their GRC programs.
Our solutions to ensure compliance effectiveness for government agencies include:
- More than 150 Best Practices Code of Conduct segments you can configure to communicate an Employee Code of Conduct and/or a Supplier Code of Conduct
- The industry's most complete and dynamic library of courses that communicate regulations and mandates such as Sarbanes-Oxley, FCPA, Global Anti-Bribery, conflicts of interest, gifts & hospitality, data privacy and many others
- Training on national and international standards such as ISO9001 and ISO27002
- A powerful solution to enable a continual audit-ready state - the Compliance 360® Virtual Evidence Room® dynamically links all policies, surveys, assessments, attestations, incidents, audits, contracts, projects and tasks directly to laws, regulations, standards and guidelines
- Compliance 360® Incident Management to store and collaborate on all incidents, track progress of investigations, and compile proof of remediation - and link to your hotline
- Multiple options to manage policies and procedures - core business processes for compliance and audit professionals worldwide
- Our GRC Dashboarding, designed for reporting and analysis and a welcome change from spreadsheet overload
to discuss your specific requirements or to arrange an online demonstration of any of our products or solutions.
Use the dropdown menus below to explore specific solutions for other industries.