SAI Global partners with the energy and utilities industries on highly-configurable compliance and risk management solutions.
If you’re a risk, compliance or legal professional in the energy and utilities sector, you’re operating in what is arguably one of the most highly regulated industries in the world.
Maintaining compliance with the increasing volume of regulation is an essential task, particularly given the very real threat of severe penalties for non-compliance. And with the public's growing concern regarding environmental issues and safety, the industries are under increasing scrutiny with new laws, standards and mandates to be satisfied.
All energy and utility companies must meet the demands of cross-industry mandates such as Sarbanes-Oxley, quality standards, and anti-corruption and, depending on where you operate, FERC industry specific mandates and NERC audits must be managed. And most energy and utilities companies find that shareholder value and brand equity increase when best practices are followed and operational costs reduced.
SAI Global provides the energy and utilities industries with the most comprehensive and practical solution to its compliance and risk management challenges. SAI Global not only provides the core elements of compliance but also aggregates the raw data of compliance - such as survey responses, hotline reports, incidents, training completion rates, regulatory content, risk assessment profiles, and policies - so that
compliance and risk management professionals can see and take action on the emerging risks and trends in their GRC programs.
Learn more about our GRC solutions for the energy and utilities industries:
- More than 150 Best Practices Code of Conduct segments you can configure to communicate an Employee Code of Conduct and/or a Supplier Code of Conduct
- The industry's most complete and dynamic library of courses that communicate regulations and mandates such as FERC Order 717, Sarbanes-Oxley, conflicts of interest, gifts & hospitality, FCPA - and raise awareness of business risks such as information security, data protection, financial crime, corruption and bribery, workplace issues and safety, health & environment many others
- Training on national and international standards such as ISO9001 and ISO27002
- For those who desire an EH&S operational solution, our Cintellate EH&S Software helps to measure, manage and improve your effectiveness in critical health, safety and environment operations
- An automated solution to enable a continual audit-ready state - the Compliance 360® Virtual Evidence Room® - dynamically links all policies, surveys, assessments, attestations, incidents, audits, contracts, projects and tasks directly to laws, regulations, standards and guidelines
- Compliance 360® Incident Management allows you to store and collaborate on all incidents, track progress of investigations, and compile proof of remediation - and link to your hotline
- Multiple options to manage policies and procedures - core business processes including disclosures, certifications, approvals and exceptions, configured to your workflow and providing a clear audit trail to compliance and risk professionals worldwide
- Our GRC Dashboarding is designed for reporting and analysis and a welcome change from spreadsheet overload
Contact us to discuss your specific training requirements or to arrange an online demonstration of any of our courses.
Learn more about SAI Global compliance, ethics and risk management solutions in other industries: