SAI Global partners with business services organizations on highly-configurable compliance and risk management solutions.
SAI Global provides those who supply business services with the industry's most comprehensive and practical solution to its compliance and risk management challenges. SAI Global not only provides the core elements of compliance but also aggregates the raw data of compliance - such as survey responses, hotline reports, incidents, training completion rates, regulatory content, risk assessment profiles, and policies - so that
compliance and risk management professionals can see and take action on the emerging risks and trends in their GRC programs.
We partner with you to comply with relevant laws, standards and regulations, as well as internal policies and procedures. Privacy, data protection, employment law, workplace issues, confidentiality, intellectual property and conflicts of interest are often areas of high risk that must be assessed, profiled and properly managed. The newly enacted UK Bribery Act and FCPA have repercussions for all types of industries. And, especially in a services industry, a living and dynamic Code of Conduct that's well written, understood and communicated is vital.
As always, the requirements to conform to best practices, cross-industry regulations and quality standards raise the competitive bar. Mitigating risk includes the requirement to institute controls that enable you to see the possibility for errors and mis-steps before they happen.
Our GRC solution for those in the business services industry includes:
- More than 150 Best Practices Code of Conduct segments you can configure to communicate an Employee Code of Conduct and/or a Supplier Code of Conduct
- The industry's most complete and dynamic library of courses that communicate regulations and mandates such as Sarbanes-Oxley, FCPA, Global Anti-Bribery, conflicts of interest, gifts & hospitality, PCI DSS and many others
- Training on national and international standards such as ISO9001 and ISO27002
- A powerful solution to enable a continual audit-ready state - the Compliance 360® Virtual Evidence Room® dynamically links all policies, surveys, assessments, attestations, incidents, audits, contracts, projects and tasks directly to laws, regulations, standards and guidelines
- Compliance 360® Incident Management to store and collaborate on all incidents, track progress of investigations, and compile proof of remediation - and link to your hotline
- Multiple options to manage policies and procedures - core business processes for compliance and audit professionals worldwide
- Our GRC Dashboarding, designed for reporting and analysis and a welcome change from spreadsheet overload
to discuss your specific requirements or to arrange an online demonstration of any of our products or solutions.
Use the dropdown menus below to explore specific solutions for other industries.